5 días - 30 horas
The Oracle Solaris 11 Security Administration course provides students with the knowledge and skills to customize security on the Oracle Solaris 11 operating system. Students will learn about new security features included in Oracle Solaris 11.3, and how to use these features to reduce the risk of intrusion, and secure both applications and data. This course will help students to effectively create a security plan as well as implement and monitor security on a Solaris 11 system.
Note: Students without Oracle Solaris 11 system administration experience should take the Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration and Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration course first to ensure an effective knowledge of Oracle Solaris 11 system administration before attempting to take this specialty course. Those with Oracle Solaris 10 experience should take the Transition to Oracle Solaris 11 course as it builds on your Oracle Solaris 10 knowledge and provides training more tailored to your background.
- Secure Oracle Solaris Zones
- Secure the network
- Manage authentication services
- Secure systems and attached devices
- Secure files and file system
- Manage auditing
- Manage encryption and certificates
- Manage SMF security behavior
- Secure users and processes
- Implement labeled security using Trusted Extensions
- Plan for basic security
- Identify Oracle Solaris 11 security technologies
Contenidos del curso
Introduction to the course
- Course Goals
- Course Agenda
- Your Learning Center
- Your lab environment
Plan for basic security
- Evaluate security principles
- Analyze the need for a security policy
- Configure systems securely
- Perform a security audit
- Evaluate the need for upgrading systems
Identify Oracle Solaris 11 Security Technologies
- Describing Oracle Solaris 11 OS Security
- Exploring Oracle Solaris 11 Security Features
Secure Users and Processes
- Introducing user and process rights
- Managing user rights
- Managing process rights
Manage SMF Security Behavior
- Describing SMF Configuration
- Managing Services
Manage Encryption and Certificates
- Describing Cryptographic Services
- Implementing the Cryptographic Framework
- Implementing Key Management Framework (KMF)
- Describing Oracle Solaris Auditing
- Configuring Oracle Solaris Auditing
- Administering the audit service
- Managing the audit records
Secure Files and File System
- Managing ZFS File System Security
- Verifying File Integrity
- Controlling Access to Files
Secure Systems and Attached Devices
- Protecting System integrity
- Controlling System Access
- Controlling Access to Devices
- Assessing the Compliance of an Oracle Solaris System
Manage Authentication Services
- Implement PAM to Authenticate Users
- Implementing Kerberos Authentication Mechanism
- Securing remotely accesses file systems
Secure the Network
- Describe network security
- Implementing Secure Shell
- Implementing TCP Wrappers
- Configuring Packet Filter to control network access
- Configure IPsec and IKE
Secure Oracle Solaris Zones
- Describing Zones Security
- Integrating Security Features into Zones
- Managing Resources in Zones
- Managing Network Security in Zones
Implement Labeled Security Using Trusted Extensions
- Describing labeled security
- Managing Trusted Extensions
- Describe important security principles and technologies.
- Secure user rights, process rights, files and file system.
- Implement cryptographic services, network security, zones security and labeled security.
- Administer system security and services.
- Monitor file integrity and security related system events.
Better understanding over the Oracle Solaris 11.3 security administration and new enhancements done to the OS, which allow you to run your most demanding enterprise applications in private, hybrid, or public clouds.
Develop Oracle Solaris 11.3 OS Expertise
This course builds on the system administration skills taught in the Oracle Solaris 11.3 System Administration courses. You'll work with expert Oracle University instructors to develop a deep understanding of Oracle Solaris 11.3 security features that you can leverage in your day-to-day job.
- Network Administrator
- Security Administrators
- System Administrator
- For beginners, please take all required prerequisite courses.
- For experienced system administrators take Transition to Oracle Solaris.
- Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration Ed 5
- Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration Ed 5
- Transition to Oracle Solaris 11 Ed 5
- UNIX and Linux Essentials
- Shell Programming
Oracle Solaris & Linux