5 días - 30 horas
This Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration training provides an intensive hands-on experience on Oracle Solaris 11.3 operating system. You'll learn complex and integrated administration concepts through a combination of lessons and hands-on exercises that will reinforce your learning. Also, this course will introduce you to Oracle Solaris 11 on the Cloud. This is an advanced course which dives into the details of configuring and administering an Oracle Solaris 11 system.
Note: Students without Oracle Solaris 11 system administration experience should take the Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration course first to ensure an effective knowledge of Oracle Solaris 11 system administration before attempting to take this advanced course. Those with Oracle Solaris 10 experience should take the Transition to Oracle Solaris 11 course as it builds on your Oracle Solaris 10 knowledge and provides training more tailored to your background.
- Implement System Messaging and Diagnostic Facilities
- Install Oracle Solaris 11 OS on Multiple Hosts
- Manage Processes and Priorities
- Securing the Oracle Solaris 11 OS
- Administer the Zones
- Configure Network and Network High Availability
- Manage Data Back Up and Restore by Using ZFS
- Manage Software Packages by Using IPS
- Manage Services and Service Properties Using SMF
- Introduce Oracle Solaris 11 on the Cloud
Contenidos del curso
- Course Goals
- Course Agenda
- Your Learning Center
- Your Lab Environment
Managing Services and Service Properties Using SMF
- Describe the advanced features of SMF
- Configure SMF services
- Troubleshoot SMF services
Managing Software Packages by Using IPS
- Describe Image Packaging System (IPS)
- Configure a local IPS package repository
Managing Data Back Up and Restore by Using ZFS
- Plan for data storage configuration and backup
- Manage data redundancy with mirrored storage pools
- Back up and restore data with ZFS snapshots
- Manage data storage space with ZFS file system properties
- Troubleshoot ZFS failures
Configure the Network
- Configuring virtual switches
- Configure link aggregation for high performance
- Configure IPMP for IP high availability
- Configure Packet Filter to control network access
Administering Network Services
- Configure Network File System (NFS)
- Configure a Domain Name System (DNS) Client
- Configure a Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Client
Advanced Administration of Zones
- Explaining the fundamentals of Oracle Solaris 11 zones
- Manage system resources in a zone
- Migrating Oracle Solaris 10 systems
- Configure kernel Zones
- Administer unified archives
Securing the Oracle Solaris 11 OS
- Implement user privileges and roles
- Manage privileges
- Manage user rights
- Verify file integrity by using BART
- Monitor the audit service
- Assess the compliance of an Oracle Solaris system
Managing Processes and Priorities
- Implement process execution in an appropriate scheduling class
- Manage process scheduling priority
- Configure Fair Share Scheduler (FSS)
- Manage the scheduling class of zones
Installing Oracle Solaris 11 on Multiple hosts
- Introduce the Automated Installer
- Configure the AI install server
- Configure the AI client
- Build an Oracle Solaris image
Implementing System Messaging And Diagnostic Facilities
- Monitor system logs
- Identify a crash dump file
- Identify a core dump file
- Troubleshoot a script execution issue
- Troubleshoot a software update failure
- Troubleshoot a network connectivity issue
- Troubleshoot a directory access issue
- Troubleshoot a default shell issue
Introduce Oracle Solaris 11 on the Cloud
- Explain Oracle Compute Cloud service
- Subscribe to Oracle Compute Cloud service
- Create an Oracle Solaris Instance on the cloud
- Create an SSH-enabled user on an Oracle Solaris instance
- Create a virtualized topology using Orchestration JSONs
- Manage Services and Service Properties Using SMF.
- Manage Software Packages by Using IPS.
- Back Up and Restore Data Using ZFS.
- Configure Network and Network High Availability.
- Administer Network Services.
- Administer the Zones.
- Secure the Oracle Solaris 11 OS.
- Manage Processes and Priorities.
- Install Oracle Solaris 11 OS on Multiple Hosts.
- Implement System Messaging and Diagnostic Facilities.
- Introduce Oracle Solaris 11 on the Cloud.
Develop skills with and a better understanding of the Oracle Solaris 11.3 system administration and new enhancements done to the OS, which allow you to run your most demanding enterprise applications in private, hybrid, or public clouds.
Develop Oracle Solaris 11.3 OS Expertise
This course builds on the system administration skills taught in the Oracle Solaris 11.3 System Administration course. You'll work with expert Oracle University instructors to develop a deep understanding of Oracle Solaris 11.3 OS that you can leverage in your day-to-day job.
- Data Center Manager
- Network Administrator
- Storage Administrator
- Support Engineer
- System Administrator
- One year experience as an associate Oracle Solaris 11 system administrator
- Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration Ed 6
Basic knowledge of Oracle Solaris 11 system administration
Oracle Solaris & Linux