2 días - 12 horas
This Oracle Service Bus 12c: Administration training teaches you how to install and configure Oracle Service Bus 12c. Gain hands-on experience administering its different components by using the Service Bus Console and Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control.
- Implement Oracle Web Services Manager security in securing Oracle Service Bus services
- Enrich, route and validate messages within the Service Bus
- Describe Message Level Security and securing Oracle Service Bus
- Use some of the basic transports protocols in Oracle Service Bus
- Install and configure Oracle Service Bus 12c
- Discuss Oracle Service Bus concepts
- Migrate an Service Bus configuration from staging to production environments
- Automate Service Bus tasks by using WLST scripts
- Configure and administer Oracle Service Bus 12c and its components
- Configure security policies for services
- Perform high availability and clustering of Oracle Service Bus 12c
Contenidos del curso
- Course Overview
- Course Environment
- Course Agenda
- Getting Started with Oracle Service Bus
- What is Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c?
- Oracle Service Bus and SOA
- Oracle Service Bus Roles
- Product Architecture
- Describe the Functional Layers of Oracle Service Bus
- Installing Oracle Service Bus 12c
- Verify Installation
- Oracle Service Bus Domain
- Installation Requirements
- Install Oracle Service Bus 12c
- Oracle Service Bus Database
- Service Bus Administration Tools
- Service Bus Administrator Tasks Supported in the Fusion Middleware Control Console
- Service Bus Console Structure and Fusion Middleware Control Console Structure
- Developer Tasks Supported in the Oracle Service Bus Console
- Service Bus Management
- Oracle Service Bus and WLST
- Change Propagation
- Change Management
- Delegated Administration
- Reporting and Monitoring
- Working with Alerts
- Console Dashboard
- Logging and Message Level Tracing
- Service Bus Security
- Securing Services with OWSM
- Oracle Service Bus Security Concepts
- Access Control Policies
- Service Bus High Availability
- Factors Affecting Oracle Service Bus Performance
- Throttling and Service Pooling
- Oracle Service Bus Production Architecture
- Partitioning Oracle Service Bus Deployments into a Cluster
This Oracle Service Bus 12c: Administration training teaches you how to install and configure Oracle Service Bus 12c. Expert Oracle University instructors help you gain hands-on experience administering its different components by using the Service Bus Console and Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control.
- Install Oracle Service Bus 12c and initialize a domain and database support.
- Migrate an Oracle Service Bus configuration from staging to production environments.
- Automate Oracle Service Bus tasks using scripts.
- Monitor service bus health.
- Define service level agreements that trigger alerts.
- Configure transport protocols.
- Technical Administrator
- System Administrator
- Basic Knowledge of Oracle Service Bus and SOA
- Basic Knowledge of SAML
- XML programming experience
- Basic knowledge of WebLogic Server administration
- Knowledge of SOA
- Knowledge XQuery and XPath
By taking this course, you'll develop the skills to install, configure and administer a service bus environment to maintain interactions between services and applications. You'll walk away from the course with the ability to manage and maintain services hosted through Oracle Service Bus 12c as well. Develop a deeper understanding of how Oracle Service Bus enables the integration of services that support a variety of different protocols, security policies and service level agreements.
Oracle Java and Middleware