5 días - 30 horas
No hands-on lab environment for the TOD course format.This Oracle SBC Troubleshooting training course is designed for Tier-1 and Tier-2 technical support professionals. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to effectively troubleshoot problems with SIP call flows through the Oracle Communication SBCs series.
- Troubleshoot hardware and networking related issues
- Master the relevant troubleshooting tools and techniques
- Monitor and troubleshoot signaling issues
- Monitor and troubleshoot media issues
- Monitor and troubleshoot high availability issues
Contenidos del curso
Troubleshooting Hardware and the Network
- Identify and resolve boot issues
- Identify and troubleshoot system issues
- Identify and resolve hardware issues
- Boot the Session Border Controller (SBC) and monitor the boot process
- Identify and troubleshoot network issues
Session Border Controller Review
- Reviewing media handling
- Reviewing configuration
- Building, testing and verifying a from scratch configuration
- Reviewing signaling
- Using the alarm system and syslog
- Using Historical Data Recording (HDR)
- Using the built-in Packet Trace feature
- Using ACLI commands as troubleshooting tools
- Using the SBC logging functions and log files
- Using SNMP
- Using Call Detail Records (CDRs)
Troubleshooting Signaling Problems
- Monitoring and troubleshooting signaling by using ACLI commands
- Troubleshooting policy-based routing
- Troubleshooting registration issues
- Troubleshooting session agents related issues
Troubleshooting Media Problems
- Troubleshooting media problems
- Concepts review: media flows, media timers, NAT entries
- The Middbox-Box Control Daemon (MBCD)
Troubleshooting High Availability mechanism issues
- Troubleshooting HA
- Brief review of the HA mechanism
- HA connectivity
- HA states and state transitions
No hands-on lab environment for the TOD course format.
This Oracle SBC Troubleshooting training course is designed for Tier-1 and Tier-2 technical support professionals. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to effectively troubleshoot problems with SIP call flows through the Oracle Communication SBCs series.
- Use and explain the various troubleshooting tools available.
- Troubleshoot boot and power-on problems.
- Confirm normal SBC operation and isolate problems to within the SBC or external to it.
- Troubleshoot signaling issues.
- Troubleshoot media issues.
- Describe the preferred troubleshooting methodology, which helps you expedite the fault isolation process.
By enrolling in this course, you'll get a chance to deep dive into call flows through the Oracle Communication Session border Controller (SBC) series configuration. By learning through a combination of interactive instruction, discussion and hands-on labs, you'll solidify your learning so you can apply it to your daily job.
Explore Troubleshooting Interfaces
This course also correlates this information to available troubleshooting interfaces. These interfaces include SNMP traps, alarms, ACLI output, network protocol analyzer output and logs.
- System Engineer
- System Integrator
- Support Integrator
- Support Engineer
- Oracle SBC Configuration and Administration Ed1
Otras Formaciones (Exadata, OpsCenter, SBC)