1 día - 6 horas
This Oracle Operations Monitor Rel 3.x Operation training teaches you how to use the Oracle Operation Monitor efficiently to monitor and interpret traffic in a SIP telephony network. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you about the product's concepts, architecture and usage through interactive instruction and hands-on exercises.
- Track subscribers and link quality
- Monitor Diameter transactions
- View SIP statistics
- Monitor user service
- Monitor network devices
Contenidos del curso
Introduction to Oracle Communication Session Monitor (OCSM)
- Distributed deployment
- Supported protocols and extensions
- Graphical user interface
- Web interface requirements
Introduction to Oracle Communication Operations Monitor (OCOM)
- Accessing OCOM
- OCOM interface layout
- Viewing the dashboard
- Defining alerts
- Capturing traces
- Running apps for reporting
- Accessing active help
Monitoring User Service
- Accessing the registration statistics
- Monitoring registration activities
- Monitoring calls
- Viewing message flow and call reports
- Monitoring voice quality
- Viewing user device statistics
Monitoring Network Devices
- Monitoring devices
- Viewing device map
- Monitoring trunks
- Monitoring and managing KPIs and metrics
Tracking Subscribers and Link Quality
- Tracking subscribers
- Tracking subscribers of specified IPs
- Tracking link quality
Introduction to Control Plane Monitor (CPM)
- What is CPM?
- Where is CPM?
- Monitoring Diameter KPI/metrics
- Monitoring Diameter transactions
- Monitoring devices for Diameter transaction
- Searching International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI)
- Creating Keys and References
- View statistics using SIP generated traffic during the training.
- Monitor user service.
- Monitor network devices.
- Track subscribers and link quality and more.
By taking this course, you'll gain an edge by learning to operate and use the Oracle Operation Monitor to track and analyze traffic in a SIP telephony network. Monitoring and analyzing of the information provided by the Oracle Operation Monitor makes network-wide troubleshooting significantly easier and more efficient. Through the graphical display of information that includes messages, call flows and ladder diagrams, you'll be able to easily detect malfunction points in the network.
This course does not cover the installation and configuration of the Operation Monitor itself.
- Support Engineer
- System Administrator
- System Integrator
- Basic understanding of VoIP/SIP telephony
- Basic understanding of data communication
Oracle Base de Datos