5 días - 30 horas
This course provides detailed information on the architecture of an Oracle Database instance and database, enabling you to effectively manage your database resources. You learn how to create database storage structures appropriate for the business applications supported by your database. In addition, you learn how to create users and administer database security to meet your business requirements. Basic information on backup and recovery techniques is presented in this course.
To provide an acceptable response time to users and manage resources effectively, you learn how to monitor your database and manage performance.
Upon completion of this course; you will be able to:
- Describe Oracle Database architecture
- Describe Oracle Database Cloud Service (DBCS) architecture and features
- Create and manage DBCS database deployments
- Configure the database to support your applications
- Manage database security and implement auditing
- Implement basic backup and recovery procedures
- Move data between databases and files
- Employ basic monitoring procedures and manage performance
Contenidos del curso
- Oracle Database Architecture
- Introduction to Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Creating DBCS Database Deployments
- Accessing an Oracle Database
- Managing DBCS Database Deployments
- Managing Database Instances
- Understanding Oracle Net Services
- Administering User Security
- Creating PDBs
- Creating Master Encryption Keys for PDBs
- Creating and Managing Tablespaces
- Managing Storage Space
- Managing Undo Data
- Moving Data
- Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Backup and Recovery Configuration
- Creating Database Backups
- Performing Database Recovery
- Monitoring and Tuning Database Performance
- SQL Tuning
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Database Designer
- Support Engineer
- Technical Administrator
- Manage an Oracle Database instance.
- Configure the Oracle Network environment.
- Create and manage storage structures.
- Manage and move data.
- Create and manage users.
- Monitor the database and manage performance.
- Create and manage Database Cloud Service database deployments.
You will benefit from this course as you learn detailed information on the architecture of an Oracle Database instance and database, enabling you to manage your database resources effectively. You learn how to create database storage structures appropriate for the business applications supported by your database. In addition, you learn how to create users and administer database security to meet your business requirements. This course provides basic information on backup and recovery techniques.
- Oracle Database 12c: Introduction to SQL
Cursos ELS Oracle Database
Presencial | Learning virtual class
Propia del fabricante