2 días - 12 horas
This Java EE 7: New Features course is designed for experienced Java EE 6 platform professionals. You'll simplify the switch to the Java EE 7 platform by performing lab exercises and experimenting with real code examples.
- Develop Java EE 7 applications
- Design and implement Restful Web Services using JAX RS 2.0
- Parse and encode JSON in Java
- Create Web Application views using JSF, JSP and EL improved features
- Create WebSockets for real-time communication
- Integrate JMS, JPA and Batch application technologies in Java EE 7 applications
- Integrate EJB, CDI and Bean Validation in backend services for EE application
Contenidos del curso
Java EE 7 Overview
- List of JSRs (What's New, What's Major Release and What's Updated)
- Pruned technologies - EJB Entity Beans, JAX-RPC 1.1, JAXR 1.0, and JSR-88 1.2
- Web Profile Changes
- New Default Connections for Database and JMS
- Security Descriptor and Deployment Descriptor Changes
- Overview of Common Annotations 1.1. How they consolidate and remove duplicates
Developing Java EE Applications Using JAX-RS 2.0 and JSON-P
- New Client API JAX-RS
- Server Side
- Improvements JSON-P (new API)
Developing Application Using Web Component Enhancements (JSF, JSP, EL, Servlet)
- JSF Changes
- JSP Changes
- EL Changes
- Servlet Changes
Developing Applications Using WebSocket
- Explain Web Service Limitations
- WebSocket Explained
- Creating WebSockets with Java
- Client-side WebSocket with Java
Implementing EJB, CDI and Bean Validation
- EJB Improvements
- CDI Changes
- Bean Validation Improvements
Implementing JMS, JPA and Batch
- JMS 2.0
- Batch Applications (new API)
- JPA Improvements
- Implement the new Java API for Batch Applications, JSON and Websocket in your code(JSRs 352, 353 and 356).
- Enable JAX-RS 2.0, EL 3.0 and JMS 2.0 Major enhancements in your code.
- Implement the enhancements in JSF and JSP in your code.
- Implement the enhancements in CDI and Bean Validation in your code.
- Implement the enhancements in EJB and JPA in your code.
- Describe and leverage the enhancements in the Java EE 7 platform.
- Understand the new features for Java EE 7: JSON, WebSockets, HTML 5, JSF & Servlets. Update existing applications to EE 7.
Write applications for Java EE 7 and take advantage of the benefits of a cloud environment and of the Java EE 7 improved simplification. Extend the range of the Java EE platform to encompass emerging technologies in the web space.
- J2EE Developer
- Java Developer
- Java EE Developer
- Java SE 7 Programming
- Java EE 6: Develop Business Components with JMS & EJBs
- Java EE 6: Develop Database Applications with JPA
Oracle Java and Middleware