This solution the first integrated hardware and software administration for Unix, Linux and Windows environments solution - combining the management of servers, operating systems, firmware, virtual machines, storage, disaster recovery, and networks in a single virtual console, to maximize the value of the infrastructure investment.
- great knowledge of metadata patches and dependencies.
- Features unique simulation for patched.
- Features snapshot and rollback updates.
- Provisioning capabilities.
- Allows the management of physical and virtual consulting teams CPD.
- Automatización de tareas basada en eventos
- Discover and manage computers and O.S. by network.
- Method Automatic, Custom, or Manual Discovery.
- Management Team discovered with automatic agent installation on O.S. instances
- Managing and Monitoring the Chassis.
- Providing access to the SP console.
- Monitoring attributes: Health, Power, Lights Locator, HW Variables.
- Process Monitoring and Users.
- Monitoring of key parameters O.S.
- Import images of O.S., ISO files or Flash files (flars).
- Create installation profiles for custom installations.
- Patching or updating one or more O.S.
- Use standard reports to identify new patches and security recommendations.
- Patched launch simulations (like virtual works).
- Maintain a catalog system to know what is installed on a computer to add patches or restrict.
- Use local content to install own software and run scripts.
- O.S. Management host using:
- Solaris Containers (Zones)
- Logical Domains (LDOMs) Roadmap Core Center cans monitor, manage and update virtual OS instances
- Create virtual instances
- Edit virtual instances
- Manage the life cycle
Core Center, 1.3 version, It is fully compatible with the latest versions of products Oracle, like Oracle Database 11g R2, Oracle Linux 5.5 , Oracle Solaris 11, Oracle Weblogic Server 11gR1 , Oracle Virtual Machine 3 and Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud , Oracle SuperCluster.