Optimize at Every Stage of Your Implementation1Alignment of your architecture to specific use cases is key to maximizing the value of your data. Core Networks offers the most technical insight to help move your Hadoop cluster from proof of concept to production quickly, painlessly, and with peak performance. No one has more real-world experience with Big Data deployments than Core Networks Solution Architects.
Shorten Your Timeline to Production2 An Enterprise Data Hub certified to Hadoop's requirements stands up faster, with less risk, and at lower cost. We provide onsite support to design, prototype, deploy, secure, and optimize the complete data pipeline from ETL to data science. We also offer expertise in web servers, distributed logging, message buses, search indexing, and databases.
Realize the Full Value of Your Use Case3 Our goal is to ensure your infrastructure outperforms standards at every stage of the Big Data lifecycle. Core Networks Solutions Architects draw on the most significant Hadoop knowledge base, documenting hundreds of deployments across all industries to configure your cluster to use-case specifications and fine-tune to avoid downstream issues.
- Fully review hardware, data sources, typical jobs, and existing SLAs
- Develop, Implement and Benchmark deployment best practices
Ingestion ETL Pilot
- Reference implementation to 3 sources, 5 transformations, 1 target
- Create, execute, test and review a custom ingestion/ETL plan
Descriptive Analytics Pilot
- Architect pilot system based on Hive, Pig, HBase, and Impala
- Implement storage, schema, partitioning, and integration
Security Integration Pilot
- Audit architecture in light of security policies and best practices
- Implement custom security to authenticate users, admins, and apps
- Optimize platform, architecture, and team structure for production
- Set strategy for rollout and cluster evolution aligned to future needs